Skater girl 🛹

[English below 👇]

Il faut que je vous raconte! Je suis certaines pages Facebook de couture en France et en Allemagne et un jour il y avait un panneau à gagner sur Tomatenblond (panneau?! qu´est ce que c´est ca?? rdv dans mon post précédant pour plus d´infos 😉 )

Et devinez quoi?! Je l´ai gagné!!!!

C´était le motif d´une petite skateuse aux cheveux longs et j ai tout de suite imaginé le sweat que je pourrai faire pour Elea. C´est d´ailleurs ce qui m´a fait gagner je pense. En effet, il fallait dire que nous ferions avec ce coupon et j ai expliqué que je ferai un sweat pour ma fille parce que l´on trouve beaucoup de panneaux pour les tous petits mais peu pour les plus grands.

Quand j´ai reçu le panneau, accompagné d´un coupon uni, je me suis rendue compte que ces derniers ne faisaient pas plus de 50cm de hauteur. Mais comme je devais confectionner le sweatshirt en 152cm, c´était un peu juste… Du coup j ai ressorti un tissu sweat d´été blanc pour ajouter une pièce eu devant et dos. Pour le bas des manches et du pull, j avais tout pile ce qu´il fallait en bord côte blanc! 😮‍💨

Comme d´habitude, je suis partie à la recherche d´un patron (cette fois je cherchais un modèle sans capuche) et mon choix s´est arrêté sur le “Colorblock” du magazine Ottobre 1/2020 (en 152).

Etant donné que je rajoutais des pièces j ai dû un peu retravailler le patron mais rien de très compliqué. Voilà le résultat que j´aime beaucoup!


I have to tell you! I’m following some Facebook sewing pages in France and Germany and one day there was a panel to win on Tomatenblond (panel?! what’s that??? check my previous post for more info 😉 )

And guess what?! I won it!!!

It was the design of a little skateboarder with long hair and I immediately imagined the sweater I could make for Elea. I think that’s what made me win. Indeed, I had to say that I would do with this fabric and I explained that I would make a sweatshirt for my daughter because there are a lot of panels for the little ones but not many for the older ones.

When I received the panel, accompanied by a plain coupon, I realized that they were no more than 50cm high. But as I had to make the sweatshirt in 152cm, it was a bit tight… So I took out a white summer sweatshirt fabric to add a piece on the front and back. For the bottom of the sleeves and the sweater, I had just the quantity I needed in white ribbing! 😮💨

As usual, I went in search of a pattern (this time I was looking for a model without a hood) and my choice stopped on the “Colorblock” of the magazine Ottobre 1/2020 (in 152).

Since I was adding pieces I had to rework the pattern a little but nothing very complicated. This is the result tand I must say, that I like it very much! 😉

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s